Thursday 8 April 2010

Final thoughts

On the positive side, I enjoyed Things like setting up my igoogle page, listening to podcasts and editing photos in Picnik and I think I would use Googledocs again. With some things you can see their potential, even if they don't interest you personally. I didn't get on with delicious very well - I don't think I'm alone there - and wikis are still a bit of a mystery to me.
Just a thought - it would have been better perhaps to run this over the Long Vacation rather than during our busiest term, giving people more time to do it at their own pace as it did feel rather overwhelming at times.
Having said that, it was an interesting experience that introduced me to Web 2.0., something I knew little about before. I appreciate that a lot of work must have gone into it and I hope to use some of it again in the future.
And the hamster is still going strong - must give her a name..
Well done to everybody who managed to make it to the end (and those that fell by the wayside)!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting to the end Sally - I hope that some of it may indeed prove useful for us! We must try to think of a name for the hamster!

    ReplyDelete